We love making fundraising fun. And apparently, YOU LOVE HAVING FUN!
Hawaiian Girls’ Holes 11 & 12
Thank you to everyone that made this tournament a success for the second year in a row.
So many people and businesses come together to make this event happen. You know we couldn’t do it without you, so THANK YOU!!
Each of you make it possible for families in your community to partner with Habitat to build strength, stability and self-reliance for their families through affordable homeownership.
Team Puddle Jumpers
You can see more pictures from the day on our facebook page.
Here’s the results of our day of fun….
- Total of 14 teams with 51 golfers
- 54 businesses involved
Total raised through donations, sponsorships, and registrations: $12, 354 Woop Woop!!
Now for the Prizes!:
- Low Score (1st Place): The Hawks 48 (Golf lessons for 4 from Bill Penney Golf Services – Camrose Golf Course; 4 Lunch for 2 gift certificates from Stockmen’s Chophouse)
- High Score: Lost Souls 111 (set of 4 Tim Horton’s mittens)
- Best Costumes: Thug Life (4 gift certificates for classes from Marmies Empty Nest)
- Best Decorated Vehicle: Lumberjacks (Wheel Alignment from Fountain Tire; 4 bottles of wine from Harley’s Liquor)
- Craziest Club: axe bearer from team Lumberjacks (handcrafted toque from Leah & Stitch; gift basket from Vinesations)
- Best shot: Darren Dunnigan from team Double Trouble (Starbucks gift basket)
- Funniest Shot: from team Thug Life (2 bottles of wine from Harleys Liquor; glass coffee mug set & golf balls from Camrose Police Service)
- Best Tweeter: Sarah Walkey from team The Puddle Jumpers (wool blanket from Studio 49 Home & Design)
- Oldest Golfer: Mike Dunnigan from team Double Trouble (overnight stay gift certificate from Ferintosh Manor B&B)
- Person from Farthest Away: Lucas Hofer from Lethbridge, with team The Hawks (G.P.S.; Epicure gift basket)
- Long Putt Contest: Brett McCarroll from team Beauty & the Beasts (18 holes at Clubhouse Virtual Golf; clay pot from Pampered Chef)
- Long Drive Contest: Jesse Schellenberg (18 holes at Clubhouse Virtual Golf; set of measuring cups from Pampered Chef)
- 50/50 Draw #1: MONAT gift basket
- 50/50 Draw #2: Vacuum from The Soap Stop ~ Denise Hawkins
- 50/50 Cash Draw: $605 Dan & Monica MacPherson (donated back to Habitat! :) )
Once again, please show these sponsors that you appreciate them by shopping local:
CIBC Dairy Queen Club House Virtual Golf Icon Safety Consulting Midas Royal LePage The Brick The Escape Squad Tim Horton’s West End Storage
LONG PUTT SPONSOR (matching funds raised): Scotia Bank
DRINK SPONSOR: Starbucks
Arbonne Canadad – Kelsey Magee, Independent Consultant;
Battle River Recreation Repair and Auto; Bill Penney Golf Service/Camrose Golf Course; Bra Necessities;
98.1 Cam FM; Camrose Motor Sports; Camrose Police Service; Cindy Olesen – MONAT Canada Official; Community Home Directory;
Ferintosh Manor B&B; Florence McMahon; Fountain Tire;
Gold Canyon – Penny Goulding;
Harley’s Liquor Store; High Gloss Homemakers;
Iconic Inspirations; Inland Heidelberg Cement Group;
Jeanne & Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre;
Leah & Stitch;
Marilou’s Pampered Chef; Marmie’s Empty Nest; MONAT;
Patti Campbell; Peaches n’ Cream;
Rebecca’s Bistro & Sweet Treats; Rosebush Lodge Bed & Breakfast;
Steeped Tea; Stockmen’s Chophouse; Studio 49 Home & Design; Sunset Gourmet Foods;
Tara K Studios; The Soap Stop; The Video Store Camrose; Therapeutic Lifestyles Essentials; Tupperware; Twig Boutique
Vinesation Olive Oils & Vinegars Tasting Room
If you see any changes or updates we need to make please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org