Whether you love winter fun or are just looking for something different to do to fill in the long winter days, mark your calendar and…
It’s our 4th Annual PUTT UP A HOUSE Charity Snow Golf Tournament
Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
Registration 12:00 – 1:00 at ReStore
Golfing 1:00 – 4:30
Banquet & Awards 5:30pm
More information to come soon!
We have completely rewrapped our website into this amazing fully responsive theme ready for the future. We welcome any thoughts from you guys on the new site, and we hope that you enjoy looking back at our newly organized archive section.
Hello upcycle and re-purpose enthusiasts. Want to use your creative skills, get some publicity (only if you want) and help Habitat for Humanity Camrose all at once? Well this is for you, whether you’re a beginner or pro Habitat would love your help.
How it works
- Take any item’s from the ReStore for free to work on at home!
- Have fun with friends/family/yourself making the item better!
- Return it to Camrose ReStore by March 10th, 2018
- From March 13th to 24th, voting and silent auction on all the UPcycle Projects
- March 27th, 2018 winners/bidders are notified of the results
- Donation receipts are given to the UPcycler for the final auction value of the item
All the money generated from your creative energy supports Habitat for Humanity Camrose in our efforts to help families build strength, stability and independence through affordable home ownership.
We are happy to have 3 Home Dedications coming up. We will be handing keys over to two new partner families as well as having the dedication for another family that moved in to an existing Habitat home in January of this year.
In addition to this we are also part of the Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project taking place across Canada building 150 homes in celebration of Canada’s 150th Anniversary. One of these homes is right here in Camrose. You can read more about the Carter Work Project here.
The Home Dedications will be a lunch BBQ, Wednesday, July 12th, 2017, from 12:00 – 1:00pm. Everyone welcome to come tour the homes and meet the Partner Families.
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada Day is coming up and so is the Carter Work Project, July 9 – 14, 2017. Read about the celebrations and our 150 Reasons to Build!
Participate in the UPcycle Challenge Fundraiser
Make a difference in Camrose community and participate in our UPcycle challenge fundraiser. Here is how it works.
- You take items home from ReStore at anytime throughout the year for free, you just have to fill out an entry form.
- Once you have the item at home, you tinker and transform the item to be better then before.
- Return the Item to ReStore in the first week of March.
- Customer’s at the ReStore vote for the best project, and place bid’s to purchase fundraiser projects till the end of March.
- At the end of March votes are tallied and the Giant ReStore Relaxation Cup is awarded to the most liked project
- As a thank you for all UPcycle participants hard work Habitat sends out donation receipts for the final silent auction value of the item you created.
The purpose of the contest is to fund raise money to put towards building homes for Habitat for Humanity. By trying something new you will help families build strength, stability and self reliance through affordable home ownership here in Camrose.
Purchase an UPcycle Challenge Project.
When purchasing a project you make a difference, If there is a particular item you would like to see made, print off a picture and submit it into our upcycle project idea box (preferably with max dimensions included). Sometimes our UPcycle participants are looking for great ideas to try, Maybe you will get lucky and get your dream item made!
There is a silent auction of all UPcycle projects starting the second week of March with bid’s closing on the last Business day in March. Come in an check out these unique items in March that you will not see anywhere else.
Every year Habitat for Humanity uses the ReStore warehouse to paint baseboards and trim for the homes we build in Camrose. SO we must clear out space in our Warehouse!
For one week everything in our back yard and warehouse is 50% off, and anything purchased must be removed by the end of the sale. Come prepared to get great deals on used items. You never know what we will have stored in our warehouse as it’s always changing. Generally there are some used cabinets, doors, windows and anything else we might have got donated throughout the year.
In 2017 the sale runs from April 25th to 29th.
We have a special celebration this spring!
When one family is able to move on, we serve another with the home.
Join us, next Friday, April 28th, as we welcome another Partner Family into an existing Habitat home.
Partner Family Brenna, with her children, Chenel, Hailey, and Kaydence
Friday, April 28th, 2017
7008 – 50 Ave Camrose
Cascades subdividion North or Safeway
4:00 – 4:30 pm
Short Presentation and presentation of keys to the Partner Family
Please R.S.V.P. to email@example.com or 403.651.6142
Better, affordable living conditions lead to improved health, stronger childhood development, and the ability – and financial flexibility – to make forward-looking choices.