1. You must submit your completed application online or to the Habitat office
2. Family Services will contact you to discuss your application.
- If it appears like you are eligible, we will provide you with the full application package for you to complete.
- Family Services volunteers will explain the application forms to you and assist you with the application process if necessary.
3. The Family Services Committee will interview the families who have been chosen to move forward in the selection process.
- Many factors are evaluated in selecting families including:
- the size of the family and the suitability of our homes
- gross combined household income, income-debt ratios; assets; previous money management issues for all adult family members
- family and employment stability
- current living situation
- determining those most in need
Please note, meeting the program requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.